Note the corner of motor on which space is mounted since it must be
reinstalled in the same position.
(S) Remove three screws and lockwashers which mount motor
to chassis and remove motor.
If motor is to be replaced by a new one, remove drive
pulley from motor shaft by loosening one setscrew, then install the
pulley on shaft of new motor.
(7) Remove nut from motor housing at same corner noted in
step (4), and install threaded spacer in its place.
(8) Mount motor on chassis (with threaded spacer in proper
position) using three screws and lock washers removed in step (S).
(9) Reinstall counter drive belt, making sure it is in
grooves of pulleys on motor shaft and counter
(10) Reinstall reel pedestal on motor shaft.
(11) Reconnect motor power leads as tagged in step (l).
c. FAST FORWARD MOTOR.
(1) Unsolder and tag two white motor power leads.
(2) Remove reel pedestal from motor shaft by loosening one
setscrew and slipping pedestal off motor shaft
(3) Remove terminal strip from corner of motor housing by
removing nut and lockwasher and slipping it off motor housing retain-
Replace lockwasher and nut on motor housing screw.
(4) Remove threaded spacer and cable clamp from corner of
(S) Remove three screws and lockwashers which mount the
motor to the chassis and remove the motor.
(6) To replace motor, install motor and attach using three
screws and lockwashers removed in step (5).
(7) Remove nut and lockwasher from comer of motor housing