TM 32-5835-001-24 & P
b. Standoff Mounting Method. (figure 2-1B). The standoff mounting method is
very similar to the resilient mounting method and is identical for each version listed
(1) Remove four standoffs from baseplate.
(2) Position baseplate into installation position.
(3) Mark mounting surface through the four standoff position holes.
(4) Drill through the mounting surface at the four marked positions.
(5) Attach four standoffs to mounting surface with approved hardware.
(6) Position baseplate over standoffs and secure.
(7) Refer to paragraphs (1)(g), (2)(g), or (3)(g) to install the recorder set in
2-4. Microphone Wiring. Magnetic Microphone M-104/PNH-4 (MODIFIED)
for channel 2 operation. The modification to the microphone plug consists of
leaving the braid fastened to the sleeve, the tip wire in place, and clipping the ring
wire. There is no requirement to use the microphone for channel 1 operation. How-
ever, a second microphone can be used with channel 1 by leaving the sleeve and ring